- Digital artwork should be supplied in MAC or PC-formatted EPS files created in Adobe Illustration (Version CS6 or lower) or a high resolution PDF.
- Where possible supply artwork to the imprint area allocated to that particular product.
- Ensure that all text/fonts have been created to outlines/curves to avoid font problems .
- Colour up artwork to the pantone colours to be printed and supply PMS colours via email when sending artwork through to ensure colour accuracy.
- Logos for laser engraving to be supplied as solic black (this will be the 'engrave').
- We cannot use placed images or jpegs for printing purposes - all artwork must be fully editable vector graphic. Jpegs are acceptable for embroidery.
- Gradients and percentages of colour cannot be engraved or pad printed.
- Where logos have percentages of a colour - a solid PMS colour must be assigns to each percentage.
All artwork approvals will be sent via email after deposit and artwork is received. It is of the utmost imporatance to approve product proofs as soon as possible in order to meet delivery dates. If approvals are delayed, rush charges and/or expedited freight may be required at the customer's expense to meet a specified delivery date. Is some cases, pre-production samples may be available but note this will extend delivery timelines and may incure extra charges. Tips Below are a few pointers to help you get the best out of your logo on our promotional products.
- Consider how the artwork will appear on the required product ie. square logos can be very small when reduced to fit on small items such as pens.
- Avoid having very complex logos at small imprint sizes - the smaller the logo the higher the chance the detail will fit in or be lost.
- Avoid having artwork close to the trim/finish edge of products for basic imprints
- Take note if some products require bleed - ask us if you're unsure
- Media We can accept artwork via email (7mb maximum) as our preferred method. We can also accept CD, DVD, USB or FTP download.
Variable Data Products
Variable data to be supplied in Microsoft Excel spreadsheet, 1 column per data field. All data supplied on spreadsheet must be exactly as required ie. spelling and formats. The longest name/entry will dictate the font size to be used. Recommend Helvetica font, other fonts may be rejected by the variable data program. Barcodes can be generated by us in sequential numerical order. For production tracking purposes, each printed item will have a reference code on the artwork ie. "Ref.001". Please contact us for any further information.